OHSE Performance Commitment
The Protection, Safety and Health of our employees, customers, suppliers and all those involved, and the environment, is an integral part of everything we do.
We are committed to:
- Continuous improvement in our processes to manage safety, health and environmental performance.
- We will contribute to the sustainability of our company by the systematic control, prevention and elimination of hazards.
- We will continuously work towards our goal of zero incidents and little to no damage to the environment.
- We will strictly adhere to safety, health and environmental legislative requirements as a minimum.
- We instill through our line manager’s the responsibility to demonstrate visible commitment, enforcement and provision of appropriate resources to implement the company’s SHE policy on the sites we work.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility and we expect every employee to contribute to the prevention of accidents by reporting, analyzing and controlling safety, health and environmental hazards. This will be supported by suitable training programs to ensure staff are competent and effective in their roles.